Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dog "Canelo" rescued!!!!!!!!! Good news.


Hello everyone!



I have the greatest news............ Canelo was rescued tonight by Whiskers and Tails Foundation!! He is currently in boarding, will be spending time w/ a trainer, and I will be taking him adoptions each Sunday!! Yey for Canelo!!!!!!!! And, a big thank you to Whiskers and Tails Foundation for saving him!



If you are receiving this email you pledged a donation for Canelo. I know that some of you made your pledge a while back (this has been a long haul!) so if you don't remember the amount you pledged please email me and I can let you know.



Please make checks payable to Whiskers and Tails Foundation and note that the funds are for Canelo.



I am going to be tracking the donations for Lynne ( founder of Whiskers and Tails Foundation ) as they come & then forwarding on to her. Please send your check to the following address:



Diane Kinder

2431 South Alma Street

San Pedro, Ca 90731



If you prefer to send a check directly to Whiskers And Tails Foundation please let me know and I will provide you w/ the address & alert Lynne to be on the lookout for the check so that I can mark it off the list. Thanks!



Thank you all so much for donating!!!! We would not have been able to save Canelo's life without your generosity! Truly, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart....... I love this guy so much!!!!!!! And, Canelo sends a big thank you, too!!!



Thanks again and again,

Diane & Canelo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment