Friday, July 24, 2009

Sasha


My name is Sasha and I am a spayed female, black and white Collie - Smooth mix.
The shelter thinks I am about 9 months old.
I have been at the shelter since Jul 19, 2009. Collie - Smooth mix 9 mo
I.D.# A1026447

West Los Angeles 213-485-0494
11361 West Pico Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064

Monday - Closed (Emergencies Only)
Tuesday (8AM - 7PM)
Wednesday (8AM - 5PM)
Thursday (8AM - 7PM)
Friday (8AM - 5PM)
Saturday (8AM - 5PM)
Sunday (11AM - 5PM)




While I was at the shelter waiting for it to open, I saw a young man with a young, gorgeous, well-behaved female dog. I was hoping against hope that he wasn't planning on dumping her into the shelter. I went up to him and asked what's up with the dog. He told me he adopted the dog out of shelter a week ago. He lives with his mother, who refuses to have the dog in the house. So, this sweet, friendly dog was outside 24/7. Why is she being dumped? because she kept trying to jump over the fence. No surprise there. I told the man I would network her and took some pics. How ironic that one of the most intelligent of all dog breeds winds up in the hands of a totally clueless person.
Sasha was very friendly and mellow when I saw her. The man said she is good with dogs.
I have been told that she is most likely a McNab http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=n ... en&q=McNab

Being an owner turn-in. Sasha is not up for adoption at this time. I believe her review date is 7/26/09. It would be a total shame it the "wrong" person adopted her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment