Thursday, July 16, 2009

Timid, tender Tillie.


SHELTER: SOUTH LOS ANGELES, CA.



PHONE NUMBER: 213-485-0117/213-485-0119



GENDER: FEMALE



AGE: 9 MONTHS



A1042389



She has till Tuesday to be rescued/adopted and she is only 9 months old. Please try to save her. Thx you.
I'm so happy to report that Tillie is making great strides and coming out of her shell!!!

Last Tuesday night she leaped up and ran to the front of the kennel when I came to visit her. She sat right down at the door and was waiting for me to pet her. When I entered the kennel she playfully wiggled and wriggled and pranced over, sat down and let me pet her endlessly. She even rolled over for a tummy rub!!!

This is a big change in only a week or working with Tillie -- and as I've said before, I know that the person / people / family that bring Tillie into their home and show her love, will get total devotion, affection and entertainment for many years to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment