Monday, July 13, 2009

Sweet Dog at West LA Shelter


forwarding, sweet dog



----- Original Message -----
From: Shana Lathrop, Esq.
To: Shana Lathrop, Esq.
Sent: 7/13/2009 11:19:21 AM
Subject: FW: Red Listed dog from West LA Shelter....he only has about a week left...


From: phillipgaaa@gmail.com [mailto:phillipgaaa@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Phillip Gharabegian
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 11:00 AM
To: phillipg@animaladvocatesalliance.org
Subject: Red Listed dog from West LA Shelter....he only has about a week left...



Please network this little guy, he just needs to get out!



Phillip





---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Jana

Date: Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 10:31 AM

Subject: Red Listed dog from West LA Shelter....he only has about a week left...



Hello everyone,



I was at the farmer�s market in West LA this weekend and I saw this little guy at a mini mobile adoption that West LA was having. They told me he was red listed with only about a week left. When I asked why they told me it was just because he had been there so long. He is really sweet and affectionate. He is better with other small dogs but can get along with bigger dogs with just a little socialization. While he likes kids, sometimes he gets a little nervous when they are rowdy around him. If anyone knows of a rescue, foster or someone looking to adopt please contact the shelter ASAP. I would take him myself but my apartment doesn�t allow dogs and I already have two. Thank you so much for your help. This guy is just a pup, he deserves a chance!!!







A1023855



My name is Armani and I am a neutered male, tan Chihuahua - Smooth Coated mix.



The shelter thinks I am about 1 year and 3 months old.



I have been at the shelter since Apr 17, 2009.



Chihuahua - Smooth Coated mix



1 yr, 3 mo



West Los Angeles Animal Care and Control Center











11361 West Pico Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064

888-4LAPET1 or 888-452-7381, FAX 310-207-4965

No comments:

Post a Comment